Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three different Layouts, three different looks

Today I have some more layouts to share with you all if you are needing some more inspiration.
First Heather has a lovely layout for you. Her layout looks simple but she has done quite a bit to her cardstock before she even started working on her layout.


Heather has used a mask with ink to give the chicken wire look to her layout.

IDP0036 Wishing You Happiness

Heather has this tip to share "I cut the branches in two and used each piece separately on the page ...one section is attached to the top right corner and the other is layered with the twigs"
 Heather always uses stamps on her work and always does some pen lines. Heather inked all her chipboard with Raspberry Versa color ink.


IDFL0013 Twig (2 on a Board)

Heather's handy tip...
Most of the chipboard can be cut into sections and used creatively as I have demonstrated on this page ... experiment with your pieces and you will be amazed how versatile these chippies are .

other items
white bazzill card
kraft card
Raspberry Versa color ink
Crafters workshop mask
Velvet flowers – Megs Garden
bumble tags
stamp by MAGENTA  made in Canada
What a lovely layout from Heather, thanks so much for sharing with your page with us. To see more of Heather's work, visit her blog.

The next Layout is one from Adriana. I love the photo she has chosen and how she has worked her page around it. There is a lot to look at on this wonderful page.


Adriana's layouts always look lovely, with lots of little bits and pieces to take in. She has done some punching along one edge of her page. I love the finish on her chipboard, she has inked it and added some glossy accents to make it shiny.


IDFR0003 Swirly Frames 6x4 inches


IDAUC0001 Capital letters

I love the way Adriana has layered her chipboard title on top of each other. She has used the alpha's and layered a word on top. Again she has inked them and added glossy accents.
Once again a lovely layout from Adriana. To see more of her work visit her blog.
The last layout is from Me. This is one I did for Graphic 45. I have a tutorial on my blog for making this layout if you want to have a go.

It is a page I did on my son. He traveled with me to the USA early this year. We spent a day at Disney Land and we went on the "mad hatter ride"  Josh worked out that if you turned the wheel faster the cup span faster. He had great delight in turning the wheel as fast as he could and watching me turn green. I love the way the photo has captured the movement of ride in the back ground. I painted a clock black and layered another title cream and glued them on top of each other.



IDS0006 Clock face (3 Inch)


I used papers from Graphic 45's olde Curiosity shoppe. I used 3L adhesive tape runner and foam tape. I also used 3L black photo corners. I love these and I used them by the packet full.
I have a thing about clocks, I used them on lots of my projects.
To see the tutorial on making my layout then visit my blog
That's it for today, please leave a comment and go into the draw to win some chipboard.
Have a great weekend
Jane


4 comments:

  1. Jane, I love these layouts....I soo love your chipboard and your Graphic 45 page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will enjoy looking at your tutorial later on Jane. Love the layouts on this post and aren't Heather's pages always so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love every single one of them! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All look fabulous Jane. Such a talented group of girls. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete