Monday, May 15, 2017

Notebooks by Solange marques

Hello everyone!! It's Solange Marques here! Today I'll share with you some new projects using the beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboards.
I am in love with notebooks and I use them as planners, diaries, bullet jounals, notes, appointment books...
My children ask for me make some notebooks to them, then I made several styles of them.

Here I've applied black gesso on the chipboards and then I stamped on them using white stamp pad:






Here I've used embossing powder on the chipboards:







 On this, I've applied Pearlescents on the chipnoards:








 On this, I've applied Glitter paste on the chipboards:






Here I've applied chalkboard paint on the chipboard, then I drawn with a chalk on them:







 On the chipboard border I've used metallic paint:


On the frame I've applied metallic paint and after I've applied Glassbeads paste:


 On the birds I've used metallic paint:





On these chipboards I've applied embossing powder:






ID supplies:
IDS0031 12 Buttons on board
IDD0073 Loolabelle"s Nested Arrows
IDD0078 Loolabelle1's Love Arrows
IDS0012 Penny Farthing
IDS0027 Four Clouds in Board
IDT0010 Balloons Board Small
IDS0011 Bicyckle
IDC0009 Edward Relief Corners
IDD0042 Nat's hearts 2
IDD0046 Loolabelle's Callouts
IDS0023 Girl Silhouette
IDC0009 Edward Relief Corner
IDD0048 Loolabelee's Piechart and Hearts Embellishments
IDP0113 Dream Big
IDB0014 Paul Border
IDS0029 Four Birds on board
IDRF0033 Jackie Frame
IDP0191 Create Your Own Dreams
IDT0014 4 Small Butterflies with Cut Out Wings
IDC0012 Raelene Corner

Others:
BoBunny papers
BoBunny Pearlescents
BoBunny Glitterpaste
Pentart Chalkboard
Pentart Metallic paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
BoBunny Gesso-Black
BoBunny Stamps
Glassbeads paste

I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for your visite.

Solange


2 comments: