Wednesday, January 31, 2018

We want you to be involved in sharing our Love of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard

 
Hello Everyone
I have some exciting news to share with you all.
We want you to be on our blog. So I have set you a challenge here at Imaginarium Designs and a way for you to be featured on our blog along with our wonderful design team ladies.
On the first day of each month, I will be sharing with you our "Colour of the Month" collage.  All you need to do is create a project using Imaginarium Chipboard and the colour of the month.  It must only have our chipboard on your project to be featured on our blog. You have until the 23rd of the month to send me photos of your project and a list of the chipboard you have used.
On the 25th of the month I will show your project on our blog and choose two winners who will each receive a $50 bundle of our beautiful chipboard.

 
Our talented design team ladies will be involved as well, every week a few of them will be sharing their projects using the "Colour of the Month". So there will be lots of creativity happening to motivate and inspire you all.
To get you started, I will let you into a secret - February's colour is RED. No surprises really, as February is the month in which we celebrate Valentines Day.
Tomorrow  I will share our "Colour of the Month" photo collage and some of our amazing design teams projects.
So lets get started,  you have until the 23rd of February to get your photos to me. Just email me at
sales@imagianariumdesigns.net.au 
I am hoping that a lot of you will take up our challenge, I would love to see what you do with our beautiful chipboard.
One for sleep to go until our big Colour of the Month" reveal.
It should be fun!
thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments: